On Tuesday at school we had our annual "regift" exchange. I chose the box that held the UK beverage container above. It was a fun gift and one I actually liked and have used already! This is a picture missing Tricia:(
How many days I sit on my back patio, looking out at the yard, flowers, birds and pond? More than I could count.....now I have to be content knowing spring will come again!
Megan, I always hesitate to leave a comment here as a reply b/c the likelihood of your seeing it is slim to none (the fact you read any part of my boring blog in the first place amazes me:) Anyway, the "regift" idea is our counselors. She does it very low key...only about 10 of us even remember to bring back a gift. They are wrapped, or in the bag they were given in. She had us take a number and pick a gift as your number comes up. Mine was 5 so when it was my turn I took the box with the UK beverage container. I hesitated putting this on my blog and FB but the giver said to me she expected to see a picture of my using it.
I love your re-gift! I think it's cute!! That's a fun idea...do you all do that instead of a Christmas Party with your staff?
ReplyDeleteMegan, I always hesitate to leave a comment here as a reply b/c the likelihood of your seeing it is slim to none (the fact you read any part of my boring blog in the first place amazes me:) Anyway, the "regift" idea is our counselors. She does it very low key...only about 10 of us even remember to bring back a gift. They are wrapped, or in the bag they were given in. She had us take a number and pick a gift as your number comes up. Mine was 5 so when it was my turn I took the box with the UK beverage container. I hesitated putting this on my blog and FB but the giver said to me she expected to see a picture of my using it.
ReplyDeleteha, I think it's cute! And yes, I always try and go back to see if the 'blogger' wrote me back! :)
ReplyDelete