This year at the fall festival at South Elkhorn, Becky and I saw these beautiful mesh wreaths. We decided to try and copy them. I made one for both sisters for Christmas, one for an exchange, and one for my door. After my school friends saw one I posted on Face Book, I got several requests to show them how to make them. Today, after school, we did just that. They turned out great! Here are some photos!
I love it! I've looked all over for the big mesh ribbon and can't find it! Where did you find it? I wanted to copy one I saw of Susan Walton's ~ the pink and green wreath. :)
ReplyDeleteI knew you would like them but I hadn't remembered to post one on the blog until my friend, Becky, from school (who is not on FB) mentioned it. I will try to post my examples on here soon....I got the mesh at your favorite store, and they should still have the solid red and red & white. HL doesn't have the grapevine wreaths on sale this week....just pick up the mesh, a wreath form (grapevine or wire), and floral wire. If you want addtl. ribbon or an ornament of some kind (check out the dollar stores) and you are good to go. You just start at any place on the wreath, wire the end, make a loop, wire, and after you go all round, pull out each loop to look full. The link to "Kristen's Creation"from this blog is one Becky and I used to copy one we saw earlier this fall. Yours will look great!
ReplyDelete