
Austin ran in to see us first, and we commented how tall he is getting, so he stood up straight for us to measure him. He likes getting tall!

Matthew & pap playing basketball.

Their bikes are at their house (with helmets)...oops, no helmet at nana's house! We may need to but one! This bike is one they share.
Today is the first day of the work week and the weather has been marvelous! Clyde and I had a good weekend, starting off Friday night at Sonny's with Michelle & Fred. Saturday, Clyde and Jason Allen went to the UK game. I believe they made it through without freezing until they were in the shade, then they were quite cold. I shopped around while they were there, taking it easy on my aching back:( Then Saturday night, we went to Lexington Green to see "Switch" with Jennifer Anniston & Jason Bateman. It was cute, I would recommend it! The large popcorn is always a winner! Becky & family were in London, enjoying granny and grand-dad, Uncle Jessie & old granny. Sunday after church we went to Abuelos with the Waggoners and Susan & Chris Wiley. We ended the weekend sitting out back by a nice big fire.
Monday we started a pot of veggie soup in the crock pot that smelled good when we got home. The grandkids came over for the evening, while mom & dad went shopping & out to dinner. I added cornbread to our dinner and ended it with cream cheese filled pumpkin muffins. They were more work than I usually care for, but they were very good! I got them from my friend Allysa's blog (link on my page named "Me and the boys"). If you want really good muffins, that are really moist, check out the recipe from her page.
I loved having Austin, Matthew & Maggie over tonight. When they arrived, Austin was the first in the door, and just looked so tall! He is growing by leaps and bounds. He gives us good hugs and love. Everyone ate good tonight, and they played well in their playroom, rode their bike, played basketball and MJ played with her doll. Love them to extreme!
No comments:
Post a Comment