Thursday, June 10, 2010

Early Summer Garden

The photo doesn't do this hydrangea justice. It is really blooming nicely at this time.
Maggie sitting watching the fish. She laughs when they eat the food she throws in.


Taken at dusk tonight, these choleus are a nice size and color. Coupled with bright green sweet potato vine, I love the colors in these pots. This blog is called "Lantern's Garden" named by my sweet hubby. So, I thought I might start adding a few photos from the yard. Everyone's gardens are doing well due to the good weather and enough rain to keep everything green and growing. I spend most of time out back and cherish the hours I am not working (at school) and just enjoy summertime in my yard. Tomorrow we are leaving to take our new (to us) pop up camper to Boonesboro. With the boys t-ball game and our very good friends son's (Joe Wiley) wedding, we will be driving back and forth. Glad to have the camper and spend quality time with the grandkids:)

No comments:

Post a Comment