Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend & Beginning of Week

A great year for all flowering trees & bushes!
Maggie will be spending lots of hours at the ballpark....I guess she better learn to hit!

Puccini's pizza! Yummy!

We enjoyed eating pizza after the game!

Getting a small "player's drink" after the game is the best:)

Happy 64th Anniversary mom & dad (May 1st)
We waited to plan a party until a couple of weeks before the day. Daddy has had some great days since Dec. when Hospice came in. These last few days he appears to be weakening. I went over to play Rook today, after work, before the boys game (busy day) and mom mentioned that dad said last night he doesn't think it will be long. He has felt this before, so maybe he's wrong. I think he is just tired. Today, he was quiet. When I said goodbye, he said "love you baby and I appreciate you". He's a sweet person and I admire him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment