Clyde and I went to Southland which was a hard decision for me. He was fine with going to my sister's church, knowing mom would be there. We love Sonlight Fellowship, my brother in law is a wonderful pastor. I just hated missing our home church and seeing friends. I wish we would have made plans to meet mom for lunch, but we didn't before hand. So she ate Wendy's for Mother's Day! Both my sister and I invited her back to our house for a "big" meal for supper, but she didn't want to get back out.
Neither of the kids were able to attend church with us, and I was OK with that. There have been times I might have a little "pity party" but I try to remember they are with people they love and are happy. Anytime I believe they are content and with people that love them, I am more than just OK. Becky was in London and having a wonderful time on Jessie's farm.
Red Lobster was better than normal to me. Clyde went to spend time with his family at his moms and I went to the grocery store. I put a pork loin in the oven and after it cooked awhile, took it out, stuffed it and wrapped it up in foil. Put it on the grill for 40 min. or so and it was fork tender:) Becky brought a great dessert that we ate around the bonfire. The boys played ball for awhile and had a good practice with grounders. Good day.
Neither of the kids were able to attend church with us, and I was OK with that. There have been times I might have a little "pity party" but I try to remember they are with people they love and are happy. Anytime I believe they are content and with people that love them, I am more than just OK. Becky was in London and having a wonderful time on Jessie's farm.
Red Lobster was better than normal to me. Clyde went to spend time with his family at his moms and I went to the grocery store. I put a pork loin in the oven and after it cooked awhile, took it out, stuffed it and wrapped it up in foil. Put it on the grill for 40 min. or so and it was fork tender:) Becky brought a great dessert that we ate around the bonfire. The boys played ball for awhile and had a good practice with grounders. Good day.
Dinner was great! The pork was perfect! Thanks so much for cooking on Mother's Day. It was a very nice evening.
ReplyDelete