Sunday, December 6, 2009

Face Lift

I don't have any new photos to post and when I've had the kids over lately, I haven't taken any new ones! So, this is a short entry with nothing big to say! Clyde and I enjoyed the weekend starting off with Friday night movies with our friends, David and Tricia. We went to see "The Blind Side" and loved it. Instead of dinner out, since time was short, we enjoyed movie popcorn and soda! Yummy. As we were leaving, my beautiful niece, Britni, gave me a big hug and a huge smile. She is so pretty and just as sweet.

Saturday was quiet, so good to be home. We loved watching UK basketball and eating Little Ceasar's pizza! Sunday service was wonderful at Southland. The music was some Christmas songs among others. The atmosphere was filled with the sweet spirit of God. Jon preached about "The Story" and many people came forward to make a commitment to change their story.

After church, we met up with our friends, Michelle and Fred, for lunch at one of our favorite Sunday spots, Red Lobster. We eat there more than other places for Sunday lunch. We enjoy eating at Logans, Cheddars or good ole Cracker Barrel with the Waggoners at least once a week for most weeks.

We only saw the grandkids briefly as Becky came by to drop off some things on their way to a birthday dinner in Frankfort. I ran out to the car for quick hugs. Austin had new shoes on that someone had given him....they were spiderman shoes that had a light on them. He forgot to tell me about the light, so after they left my phone rang....it was Austin saying "nana, my shoes light up when I stomp on them"....funny. I'm sure these will be shoes worn by both boys since they both love spiderman! He and Matthew gave me fist bumps for goodbye and Maggie reached way over to fist bump nana....they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment