Tuesday, October 27, 2009



Today is a school day for kids and I'm not there!! Weird to be home on a Tuesday when school is in session. I keep thinking it's a Sat. Austin has strep throat and had a fever yesterday. Today he is doing well. He sounds stuffy and has a little trouble breathing because of it, but other than that he's OK. Becky took off yesterday and took him to the doctor. She has a new student teacher that actually started yesterday, so she needed to be at WCH. I have plenty of sick days, so using one was not a problem. He is such a good boy. He wanted to clean so he cleaned the glass table and the front door. Then I made him play dough and he played with it for a long while. I made a little video of him playing, but I'm not sure I can download it. I may try!

Today is a big BIG did I say BIG day for Jason Allen? He is closing at 4:00 on a house he bought in Lexington. For too long he has wanted to get back to town. However, living in the house he picked out in Winchester was hard to leave. He has loved the privacy of his big backyard and deck. Houses in Lex. cost more so he didn't get as big a bang for the buck. However, we think he chose well and now he will begin painting and getting ready to make the big move. All our blessings are with him as he gets back to Lexington...we love him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment