Happy 4th of July!!
Today was a cloudy day in Carrolton, but I kept busy reading, making a new CD for our west trip and eating out with CB for lunch....at a new Mexican restaurant...and dinner at Our Best! Here's a photo of us with that awesome chocolate pie! It's about 30 miles from General Butler, but the pie is well worth the drive!
Here's some photos from daddy's birthday. I wrote about the party in a previous entry. Daddy has been the dad that all little girls, big girls and I'm sure all boys want. We could not have asked for a better one. We all love him dearly. He and mom have been the model parents, married to one another for 62 years and we are blessed beyond mere words.
I kept the kids last weekend while Becky and Jason spent the night at a B & B in Harrodsburg. This was taken of MJ on Sat. afternoon. Loved her suit!
No comments:
Post a Comment