Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bev. When there is seed in the feeder, the Cardinals (male and female) visit often. Today, I sat on the porch with a friend and we both mentioned how the Cardinals were busy. I also saw a Humingbird visit the Butterfly bush briefly. So, to answer your question about the Cardinal activity, they are there much of the day. Outside our bedroom window is a big evergreen. They fly in and out of it a lot, so they may have their nest there.

You are welcome to set up camp on the lounge chair back there but keep it at a little distance if you want much activity. I notice they rarely come when I am working in the yard. Whether we are home or not, you can feel free to use the back porch to set your things or move any chair wherever you need it. If Larry is with you, bring the other lawn chair up beside the pond one...one may be sitting back by the swingset. Good luck on your photo contest...wherever you find the right bird!

1 comment: