I can thank my daughter for me starting my own blog. I have enjoyed hers to the limit and she has mentioned, several times, that I should start a "garden blog". To do this, to post photos, sounds to me like I am being a bit "boastful".....even naming my blog "Lantern's Garden" was hard for me! One of the prettiest yards or gardens on our street is the one down the street...not mine! However, I do love to "pretend" to be a gardener, if you can call it that when I don't even have one vegetable plant.
I have noticed how important blog names are and how memorable they need to be...I was lamenting over "Acre of Love", Nana's Garden, etc., when Clyde walked in and in one second said "Lantern's Garden". So, that it is.
It is my hope that you will enjoy the successes and not so successful flower beds, containers and comments I have posted as we go through the summer outdoors. Come join me!
Hi Sis! I don't really know why I am following this blog when envy is a sin, but I do so love your garden!! Even though this is a blog about your garden, I hope you are able to post a few pics from your trip to Colorado. We love it there and would love to go back! Have a WONDERFUL trip!! Love you!! Blessings!
ReplyDelete